Skip to the content
COVID-19 Safety Policies
- Social Distancing guidelines are to be followed at all times
- 6′ Markers have been placed inside and outside the studio to help dancers maintain social distancing while entering and exiting the studio
- 8′ Dance Spaces have been marked in the studio for additional spacing during dance classes
- Masks are to be worn at all times while on the Studio premises.
- Students and Staff will sanitize or wash their hands after contact with any high-touch surfaces (door handles, ballet barres, etc)
- Students will remove outdoor shoes before entering the dance space
- Only students and staff are allowed inside the Dance Studio Space
- The lobby and waiting areas are currently closed
- Students are to be dropped off and picked up no earlier/later than 5 minutes before/after class
- Temperature checks for all Students and Staff will be performed before entering the studio.
- Anyone with a temperature above 100.4 will not be allowed to enter the studio
- Anyone exhibiting symptoms of illness (coughing, sneezing, runny-nose) will be asked to remain out of class
Staying Safe / HOW TO NOTIFY US
- Stay Home:
- If you feel ill or have a temperature above 100.4 degrees
- If you have been diagnosed with COVID-19
- If you are waiting a test result from a possible exposure
- NOTIFY US:
- If you receive a positive test result
- If you are waiting for test results after possible exposure or contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19
- All students who have been traveling outside their home area must self-isolate/quarantine for a minimum of 7 days and have a COVID Test before returning to in-studio classes.
- Students and their families should wait at least 5 days after their return before having a test taken.
If we have a confirmed case in the studio
- We have designed our schedule with podded classes to minimize cross-class exposure and to allow students the ability to take multiple classes without additional exposure.
- We will notify everyone in the class that a student or teacher has tested positive for COVID-19 and to take the proper precautions (self-isolating, testing, etc)
- Effected class(es) will be cancelled/postponed until all students and teachers have been cleared to return (have received a negative test result after the incubation period has passed)
- Any student or staff who tests positive for COVID-19 will be allowed to return AFTER they have been symptom free for 72 hours AND have received a NEGATIVE test result