Updated 2022 COViD-19 Policies
(January 6th, 2022)
If you ARE Fully Vaccinated or Boosted (within the last 6-months)
- NEW CDC Guidance is that you do NOT need to Isolate if you were exposed (considered to be a close contact) to someone who tested positive for COViD-19
- You can continue to come to class as long as you are symptom free
- You will need to Test on Day 5 and receive a negative test result to continue with classes (Rapid-Antigen Tests or PCR Tests are both acceptable)
If you are NOT Fully Vaccinated or Boosted (within the last 6-months)
- If you were exposed to someone who tested positive you will need to quarantine for 5-days and take a test on Day 5.
- If your test result is negative and you are symptom free you may return to dance.
If you Test POSITIVE for COViD-19
- If you are Symptom FREE you will need to isolate for 5 Full Days before returning to dance
- If you develop Symptoms you will need to Isolate for 5 Days AND have been Fever-Free for 24-Hours before returning to dance
If you have had COViD (tested Positive) within the last 90 days
- You DO NOT need to quarantine if you were exposed to someone who tested positive
COVID-19 Safety Policies
- Masks are to be worn at all times while on the Studio premises.
- Students and Staff will sanitize or wash their hands after contact with any high-touch surfaces (door handles, ballet barres, etc)
- Only students and staff are allowed inside the Dance Studio Space
- The lobby remains closed for viewing and waiting during class
Staying Safe / HOW TO NOTIFY US
- Stay Home:
- If you feel ill or have a temperature above 100.4 degrees
- If you have been diagnosed with COVID-19
- NOTIFY US:
- If you receive a positive test result
- If you are waiting for test results after possible exposure or contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19
If we have a confirmed case in the studio
- We will notify everyone in the class if a student or teacher has tested positive for COVID-19 and to take the proper precautions (self-isolating, testing, etc)
- Students and Teachers can return when they have been cleared to return (have received a negative test result, passed the isolation period, and/or have shown valid vaccine status)
- Any student or staff who tests positive for COVID-19 will be allowed to return AFTER they have been fever-free for 48 hours AND have isolated for a Full 5 Days.
- Enter from Riverside. Drop off at the front door.
- Students will line up against the front of the studio and have their temperature checked.
- Anyone with a temperature above 100.4 will not be allowed to enter the studio
- Anyone exhibiting symptoms of illness (coughing, sneezing, runny-nose) will be asked to remain out of class
- Masks Must Still be worn the entire time.
- All Students will sanitize their hands upon entering the tent.
- Students will be instructed on where to store their bag.
- We would like parents to try to park either on Riverside or in the parking lot and collecting their child in person. (This will hopefully alleviate some of the congestion during crossovers.