COVID-19 Safety Policies
- Social Distancing guidelines are to be followed at all times
- Masks are to be worn at all times while on the Studio premises.
- Students and Staff will sanitize or wash their hands after contact with any high-touch surfaces (door handles, ballet barres, etc)
- Only students and staff are allowed inside the Dance Studio Space
- The lobby remains closed for viewing and waiting during class
Staying Safe / HOW TO NOTIFY US
- Stay Home:
- If you feel ill or have a temperature above 100.4 degrees
- If you have been diagnosed with COVID-19
- If you are waiting a test result from a possible exposure
- NOTIFY US:
- If you receive a positive test result
- If you are waiting for test results after possible exposure or contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19
If we have a confirmed case in the studio
- We have designed our schedule to minimize cross-class exposure and to allow students the ability to take multiple classes.
- We will notify everyone in the class if a student or teacher has tested positive for COVID-19 and to take the proper precautions (self-isolating, testing, etc)
- Effected class(es) will be cancelled/postponed until all students and teachers have been cleared to return (have received a negative test result after the incubation period has passed)
- Any student or staff who tests positive for COVID-19 will be allowed to return AFTER they have been symptom free for 72 hours AND have received a NEGATIVE test result
- Enter from Riverside. Drop off at the front door.
- Students will line up against the front of the studio and have their temperature checked.
- Anyone with a temperature above 100.4 will not be allowed to enter the studio
- Anyone exhibiting symptoms of illness (coughing, sneezing, runny-nose) will be asked to remain out of class
- Masks Must Still be worn the entire time.
- All Students will sanitize their hands upon entering the tent.
- Students will be instructed on where to store their bag.
- We would like parents to try to park either on Riverside or in the parking lot and collecting their child in person. (This will hopefully alleviate some of the congestion during crossovers.